Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Prairieland III Tournament Reveal!

The Prairieland III Tournament is all set and here is the scoop!  These are the basic parameters, a complete set of rules will be available on Facebook and here in a few weeks. 



Date: April 28th
Location: Springfield, Illinois, Ramada Inn (3281 Northfield Drive) 
We have a block of rooms set aside at a rate of $94.00

Teams must come from The Golden Age of Baseball: 1920-1960
No World Series Teams and the 1941 Red Sox are ineligible because they are a past Prairieland winner.
No DH
A 4 man rotation must be used. J4 rule relaxed for D pitchers: you can use any Starting Pitcher rated J4 and D (xyzkrw ok) in your rotation.

Draft Type: On-line entry - deadline February 26th - instructions to follow on the draft.
Cost: $20 per manager



How do I enter?  Sign up on Facebook, leave a comment here, or email me at @ ebjornaas@hotmail.com

If you enter by February 26th you will be randomly assigned a draft position and will be notified when you are up and what teams have been taken via email. If you enter the tourney after 2/26 you will be able to take any eligible non-drafted team. 



Do not make your team selections on Facebook, here, or in email. All we need is your name and email address.


These rules are subject to modification.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to register for my very first Prairieland Tournament please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete