Friday, February 17, 2017

Prairieland 2.0 Draft Info

Greetings all!

Here is the draft info. You will email your draft picks to me.  I will update the draft on the Red 11 blog.  

Email address is: ebjornaas@hotmail.com

You can email me your top five picks if you want, and I will honor them to the best of my ability.  If all are taken you will need to email me a new pick so please pay attention to the draft board.  You can email me your pick(s) anytime starting now.

Please do not "reply all" or just "reply" to me with a draft pick(s) as it will get lost in the chain. Initiate a new email to just me with your pick and put "Prairieland Draft" in the subject.

I will start posting draft picks at 8am tomorrow.

You do not have to email me a set of picks, but you need to email me at least one when it is your time to pick.

Please pay attention to the board so we can move with some efficiency through the draft.

Remember, one Deadball player (make sure you can get the card or a copy) and one team 1970-2000.  When a Deadball player is taken, he is off the board (once anyone takes Shoeless Joe, Shoeless Joe is off the board).  Teams can't be duplicated by year.  (Once the 1980 Twins are taken, they are gone, but all other Twins teams can be taken).

I may have to enforce a 3hr draft limit per pick.  If you are taking more than 3hrs and I can't get ahold of you the next person may draft and I will insert you in when you get me your pick.  This will be my call to enforce.

I will suspend the draft at 10pm central tomorrow and pick it up on Sunday at 8am if necessary.

Any questions, please ask.

Yours, 

Eric Berg

I will start a new blog entry tomorrow with the draft board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment